COTTAGE FLOOR LAMP. CEMENT PAINT FLOOR.
Cottage Floor Lamp
- A torchiere (tour-she-AIR or tour-SHARE), or torch lamp, is a lamp with a tall stand of wood or metal. Originally, torchieres were candelabra, usually with two or three lights.
- A floor lamp comprises a stand that supports the bulb holder and bulb, which is shaded to distribute light. Like table lamps, floor lamps cast a warm, ambient, cozy glow, and are also good for delivering local light to a couch or chair.
- A dwelling forming part of a farm establishment, used by a worker
- bungalow: a small house with a single story
- In modern usage, a cottage is a modest dwelling, typically in a rural, or semi-rural location (although there are cottage-style dwellings in cities). In the United Kingdom, the term cottage tends to denote a rurally- (sometimes village-) located property, of traditional build.
- A small simple house, typically one near a lake or beach
- The Cottage (2008) is a darkly comic horror film, written and directed by Paul Andrew Williams.
Studies in B&W - The Classic Old-fashioned Maine Kitchen
This is in the little old cottage we rented that summer. Everything about this image tells about the frugal, spartan life that ordinary Mainers led for centuries. This cottage is one of the original ones built by the first English settlers in Vinalhaven in the 1700s. It was restored in the 1970s, but kept the old-time feel - the wide floor boards, the single piece of linoleum, the simple gas stove, the single kerosene lamp (now electrified), the small windows, the old chairs and table, etc.
Today is the first time I've looked at this image in about 25 years. What impresses me so much now is that the choice of B&W perfectly compliments the old-fashioned feel.
That's my Sweetie sitting there, with our big old black cat in her lap.
I shot this in the early 1980s on Tri-X B&W film, in available light, with a 28mm wide angle lens, scanned in today from the negative.
After ;))) New wallpaper and yellow desk at the upper floor in our house...
I got blank noticing that the two last drawers didn?t fit :) Have to sandpaper the inside!!
To The left the balcony is. Our childrens rooms are next to this a little bit bigger room
pelvic floor dysfunction treatment
hardwood floor sanding cost
installing vinyl flooring on stairs
restaining hardwood floors
machine shop floor
timber floor structure
vinyl flooring repair
virginia millworks flooring
engineered hardwood flooring sale
classroom floor plan examples